Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Sorry and stuff

Haley and I are sorry for not posting anything lately.... we have been quite busy. Since last post well here is the skinny: Grayson has had 2 ear infections, Hand Foot and Mouth Disease, and a serious attitude. Finley is getting huge. He likes smiling and sleeping. Haley has a larger territory for her job and recently got the title of District Trainer for her... district. Her back, neck, and shoulders have been bothering her for the past two weeks..... went as far as a MRI but everything is negative. So, it is PT for her now... She isnt a happy camper so please keep her in your prayers. I, Patrick, am fine. Switched mortgage companies and I am now working for Mortgage Strategies in Madison. So if you are looking to purchase, refinance, or just talk about MSU please call me.

Haley is leaving for Dallas next week and I have the kids for 5 days!!! Should be interesting. Please keep me in your prayers

After she gets back we are off to New York City - work and play

That wraps up the month of May..... time is flying by

Things and people I miss... bass fishing with my grandfather, waking up to odors in the Kappa Sig house, living in Starkville, snow skiing with my dad, our cabin at Grenada Lake, Hayden aka pollface, Mikey aka Panic, Cheyne aka Dirty Pop, Barrett Ford, Spencer, playing 4 square, ..... this list will continue... it is late

At 11:06pm it is quiet in the Davis household. Fin, Grayson, Har-Har (Harley), and mama are all asleep....

2 comments:

Morgan Tart said...

About time you posted. Call me next week if you need us.

Anisa said...

I am sure y'all miss NeeNee too! I really wish we would all be in Starkville at the same time at some point. Take care, and Haley, hope you feel much better soon!