Thursday, December 18, 2008

Baby Update

Well, I woke up Wednesday at 3am throwing up, and it continued all day. The doctor sent me over to the hospital around 4pm. Once I got there I was contracting pretty regulary so I got some stadol, phenegran, and 3 shots of something else to stop contractions. They finally stopped at 1am on Thursday, but started up again during the morning hours. They got to where they were 7 minutes apart so not I take mag-ox every six hours. That seems to have stopped them for now. I also received a steroid shot to develop Finley's lungs, and I go by tomorrow to get a second round. I guess it is bed rest again. I am almost 31 weeks, and they hope to keep him in until 37 weeks. We'll see what happens.

1 comment:

The Petro Family said...

Keep us in the loop Haley and please let us know if you need anything!