Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Going Crazy!!!!!!

Bedrest is driving me crazy. It has been 2 1/2 weeks so far. I have been reading a lot of books, and I joined Netflix. I went to the doctor Monday. He didn't check me for changes in dilation. Finley has been head down since the first time he checked me around 28 weeks. He is just hanging out. Doctor said he weighs at least 4 pounds if not more. He is a good size baby. I will be 33 weeks on Saturday, and they hope to keep him in there until 35 or 36 weeks. I still get my weekly shots of progesterone, and I am now on terbutaline for the contractions. The terbutaline is crazy medicine. It makes you not sleep, have hot flashes, superfast heartbeat, shaky, and out of breath. At least it only has to be taken every 6 hours. Hope everyone has a happy new years. We will be sitting at home since I have not been allowed to travel during the holidays.

3 comments:

The Beidleman's said...

I KNOW you are going crazy just sitting there. Bless your heart! Bake that baby a little longer. :)

The Petro Family said...

Yea, like Leah said, he's just not through cookin' yet. Call me if you need someone to look after Grayson for a little while. Crosby would love to play!

Nancy said...

Hang in there...enjoy your rest while you still can...